Cash Games & Tournaments
Luxury Lounge & Cocktail Bar
Different poker lounges and poker clubs have different rules. At Champions Social in Houston, we strive to be what the poker community calls “Home”. To do so, we must be transparent and actively create an atmosphere of integrity and fair play where all of the poker players visiting us feel positive and comfortable. Here are our House Rules:
- Must be 18+ to become a member
- Do not bend, throw, or mark up our branded cards
- Do not steal our branded poker chips
- Do not bring your own cards or chips
- Our Early Bird Bonus, which is an additional $5K in poker chips, only applies if a player registers before the end of the first level
- In order to register for a Houston poker tournament, visit the Cashier Cage or ask one of our Member Services staff to assist you
- Poker tournament Buy-In ranges between $0-$120, depending on the tournament
- Admin Fees are either $10 or $20
- Admin Fees will be matched with an equal amount in time
- Event duration depends on the number of games and players
- Poker players must pay a $12 hourly chair time fee in order to play
- Cheating is prohibited
- Moving our cards or poker chips anywhere other than on top of the poker table is prohibited
- When you enter a game, you must pay the full buy-in
- Add-Ons only apply at the end of a specified level
In light of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. Below are some additional rules we have implemented as we continue to get through this pandemic.
- We will be checking the temperatures of our staff and members at the front entrance.
- If an individual’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or if the individual is showing signs and symptoms of being sick, they will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- We are requiring that every poker chip and card be sanitized. We are also rotating our decks out of play for 72 hours after each usage.
- Team members will be assigned to sanitation duty in which they wipe down and disinfect our chairs, rails, drink holders, trays, bathrooms, and the rest of the building.
- We encourage players to wear a mask and gloves, which are available at our Members Only Registration desk.